As you all may recall from this previous post, I recently had the privilege of being part of a select group to receive a preview of the latest product launch from 34 Degrees - Vanilla and Chocolate Crisps! Boy did I have fun creating all sorts of delicious dessert bites using both the vanilla and chocolate crisps. However, after taking time to think about it I realized that the pairing options didn't have to be limited to just dessert. Why not use these crisps to make a delicious and healthy breakfast treat?!? This recipe for Greek Yogurt Parfait Bites is super easy to make, healthy and delicious. Definitely a crowd pleaser and an absolute must try. See below for recipe details.
- 34 Degrees Vanilla Crisps
- Greek Yogurt (I prefer plain, but vanilla works too)
- Honey Almond Flax Granola (or similar)
- Fresh Blueberries
- Good Quality Honey
- Arrange 34 Degrees Vanilla Crisps on a serving platter
- Spoon about a tablespoon of greek yogurt onto each crisp
- Top each dollop of yogurt with about a teaspoon of granola
- Place 3-4 Fresh Blueberries (Blackberries and Raspberries work well too!)
- Finish each parfait bite with a light drizzle of gourmet honey
- Serve and enjoy!